Friday, June 26, 2009

Tjena from Stockholm

Over the last few months, I have had an experience worth reliving over and over again. Thanks to NUS Overseas College(NOC), I landed in Stockholm about 10 months back. Since then, I ve witnessed an extremely colorful autumn, a snowy & cold winter , a pretty spring and I now witness days 22-24 hrs long. Yes, its very different from Singapore ;)

Along with Juliana and Melvin, I ll be blogging over the next few days about my experiences in Stockholm. We ll try to talk about a wide range of topics from life in Europe to programming with large teams. If you have any requests, kindly let us know. 

On a more personal level, I ll also try to tell you how School is so different from actually programming on large systems. For those who work on relatively larger projects in school(or as a hobby), maybe I could help you with some techniques to make planning work a little easier. 

We ll be back with more soon...

p.s. Tjena means "hello" in swedish

No comments: