Monday, October 13, 2008

Greetings...

Hi everyone, I'm Shijun, this week's guest blogger. I must say this blog is a very interesting initiative, and having read the other entries from fellow guest bloggers, I only hope my posts will be as useful.

In any case, I'm currently a 4th year in the Computer Science stream and I absolutely can't get enough about Computer Graphics and Game Development. I've done some simple shaders, and did a few things in game development, but most fortunately, I spent the first half of the year as a software engineering intern with Electronic-Arts, a company which I'm sure needs no introduction. I'll be making posts about my experience with Electronic-Arts and about Graphics and Game Development in general. Of course, I don't claim to be any kind of expert, but I do hope what I have to say will be of some value to some of you.

Oh, and do let me apologise ahead of time for any lack of finesse in my posts. As you can probably tell, I'm not a very skilled blogger.

- Shijun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah ur hairstyle so cool...